Analyst Programmer (Salesforce.com; CPQ)
Overall 3 years develop or support experience in handling mid to large scale IT projects deployment. Good knowledge in Sales CRM business processes.
Diploma / Degree in related field
Responsible to identify and resolve application issues, in accordance to IM application support procedures and application development guideline.
Assist reporting officer in the course of project or daily support work. And maintain and support these current business applications handled by APO Information Management and system interfaces.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Rollout and Support Salesforce.com CRM systems (and its associated interfaces) implemented by APO Information Management
- Rollout CPQ system.
- Plan, coordinate and liaise with users on system requirement gathering, documentation.
- Work closely with vendor(s) and internal team to implement new business requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of business applications and procedures according to our internal policies and procedures such as Application Development Guideline
- Responsible for the development of customized configurations to meet the users’ requirements
- Diagnose and resolve all problems related to business applications supported by the APO Information Management
- Provide administrative support to all designated applications
- Analyze, prepare program specifications and perform detailed design of functional modules
- Code new program or modify application package
- Perform system tests to ensure system meets user specification and minimize application processing errors
- Investigate and rectify operational shortcoming so that system operates correctly and efficiently
- Analyze requests for enhancement / changes and write amendment / program specifications
- Update system documentation for changes effected
- Proficient in English, both verbal and writing
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience in application development life cycle.
- Good knowledge and experience in CRM Solution (either Salesforce.com or MS CRM) or CPQ solution
- Conversant with PL/SQL
- Proficient in Ms Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, etc).
- Good personal effectiveness and problem-solving skills
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Proficient in technical writing
- Good team player